Slider

scenes from a fabric store

Friday, March 4, 2011


Happy Friday, lovely readers! Or should I say.......DAY 7?! I've been doing the cleanse now for a week! I can't even believe it. I'm so fricking proud of myself. And frankly, surprised at how easy it's been to stick to after all. After getting over the first few days of discomfort (headaches and cravings), you just want to keep the good momentum going. I've been utterly inspired and truly educated by Dr. Junger's book, CLEAN. We have to process so many toxins just living in our environment, not even counting the food we eat, so what a kind thing to give our sweet bodies a break. I highly recommend it.  Despite the restricted diet, I've been eating so well and cooking up a storm. I'll post some recipes next week.

So. Today I'm starting a project: making this cutest party garland! One of the ingredients is invisible thread, something like fishing line, to hold it all together. I went to the fabric store to pick it up and when I beheld this view, I cracked up out loud:


Hope you have a wonderful weekend...
xoxo
jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan