Slider

mountain meadows

Thursday, August 4, 2011


This post is dedicated to my meadow-loving friend Alicia:) I loved her meadow post this past week and it kept coming to mind when I took this hike. I've spent some time in Aspen this summer (I love it here so much!) so a bunch of nature photos will be coming your way over the next little while (amongst food fun and Runyon Canyon shenanigans)...






My eyes cannot get enough of being inside an aspen grove...



These darling little droopy wildflower gals are called Mule's Ear...


The view from the top! We hightailed it down when we saw that storm coming over the mountains...



Hope you have a lovely day...
xoxo
jolie

1 comment:

  1. Ohmigosh. I'd like to just sit on one of those rocks and watch the whole day go by. Thanks, hunny. xo

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan