Slider

aspen rocks

Thursday, August 11, 2011


I'd never rock-climbed before, nor had I a severe desire to do so, but while we were in Aspen, our awesome friend Vance offered to take us and give us a crash course. It was so cool! I'm hooked!

Here's me, looking super hot, learning the ropes (literally)...


I wasn't at all nervous until I got a couple steps up and then it was CRAZY how much adrenaline was coursing through my body. Even though logically I knew I was safe, my body was in total survival mode. It was such an amazing lesson in being exactly in the moment and doing one. thing. at. a. time. When you're on that rock the present moment demands ALL of your attention. I loved that concentration of focus.


Also, Vance brought me some special shoes to wear and they had the stickiest bottoms! He kept telling me to have faith in my shoes--they knew what to do.


I made it to the top! Twice!




David was a natural!




Thanks, Vance:)



Happy Thursday, Lovelies!
Here's to being in this now moment,
Jolie
xo

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan