Slider

marry me

Thursday, February 14, 2013



Happy Love Day, dear readers:)

Years ago I was given a kit of Philosophy beauty products that included a sweet little inspiring certificate. For years I kept it and loved it and somehow it got lost in the shuffle of life. I woke up today trying to remember it and after a bit of online sleuthing, found it! I think it's so perfect to share on Valentine's Day. Here it goes:


MARRY ME

Dear God, I stand before thee as I join in marriage with the most important person in my life: me. I ask for your blessing so I may be totally conscious of my special needs always. I ask this so that I may be strong enough to love myself as I love others. I vow that from this day forward, I will care for myself by getting the proper rest. I will consume foods that nourish my body and soul. I will internally cleanse my body with a large daily intake of pure drinking water. I will exercise, not to burn calories, but to rid my body of toxins. I promise to take care of my skin, the largest organ of my body. I will nurture my soul with little gifts of pampering. I will celebrate my spirit with creative activities I love. I will romance my heart, by allowing intimacy into every moment of my life, but mostly, I vow to put my arms around me everyday and to recite the words, "I will never leave me no matter what".

Isn't that the sweetest?
Here's to some self-love today.................

xoxoxoxoxo
jolie

P.S. Some other lovely things:

* I Me Wed by Rob Brezsny
* A Conversation Heart love story from last Valentine's on Joeycake
* The cutest tiny heart earrings!
* A whole page of heart sweaters!

and three of my favorite chocolate recipes:)
* Flourless Chocolate Cake
* Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
* Double Chocolate Banana Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan