Slider

Sunday, February 24, 2013


Happy Sunday, Lovelies.

Debbie Ford, best-selling self-help author, lost her long battle with cancer and made her transition last week. This quote from her facebook page touched me deeply and seems apropos of so many conversations I've been having lately: on Joeycake, with my acting classes and my friends...

"If you're going to be courageous, an example for all those who are ready to step into their power, then you must be willing to show the world all of who you are. You must have the guts to throw off the chains of modesty and mediocrity in order to be the light that the world needs."

Hope it means something to you too.
Thinking of you.
xoxo
jolie

1 comment:

  1. That's so lovely. I am saving that right now. Touched me deeply.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan