Slider

cool stuff vol. 9

Friday, March 23, 2012


Happy Friday, lovely people!

I snapped this shot last weekend en route to my carb fest in San Diego. You can see a tiny tiny tiny stripe of ocean in a couple spots if you look to the other side of that field.  It was so blustery. I love how wild and wispy the clouds were.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend...............................................................


Grandad is reluctant yet committed when he sings The Pig Song.

Make your own crepe paper flowers!

Alicia has a beautiful new cross stitch sampler kit for sale:)

If you can't get enough Downton Abbey (like me) you'll love these.

Just in time for the new season's arrival, Mad Men cocktails.

I wanna know who lives here.

Love the notion and look of these natural easter egg dyes.

This tote is so springy, no?

Connie Britton rocks my world!! (Courtesy Mary-Heather:))


xxxooo
jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan