Slider

sneak peek

Saturday, January 22, 2011


I bought this darling fabric over a year ago to make a cover for my trusty sewing machine. Alas, I've searched high and low for a great pattern but haven't found one I'm remotely thrilled about so it's been sitting getting dusty on a shelf. I know how you readers have been CLAMORING for me to design a sewing machine cover and provide a tutorial (ha ha) so I've decided to attempt one. Wish  me luck.

Sorry for being a bit of a stranger this week, lovely readers. Pilot season seems to be commencing (it's the busy season for all the new potential TV shows for the fall) and I'm a bit breathless from this past week. Here's to a recharging weekend for everyone!

xoxoxo
jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan