Slider

"i can do anything good!"

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Here's two of her six white horses

This morning I woke up singing "She'll Be Comin' 'Round the Mountain When She Comes".  God help me.  I have zero idea what this means other than the fact that I'm the most susceptible person in the entire world to getting songs stuck in my head.  Some of the worst catchy offenders:


Gimme a Break (the Kit Kat song)
Hail to the Chief
My Favorite Things
Da Do Ron Ron
The theme to Indiana Jones
The theme to Austin Powers
Tomorrow (from Annie)
Sleigh Ride (the most catchy Christmas song EVER)


I basically can hear someone speak some random lyric from a song and that's all it takes.  I'm a goner for the rest of the day.  A friend once told me when you have Song Stuckage to give it a big finish and that sometimes works.  Mostly not.  It usually just spawns an immediate infinite coda.

A much more fun way to start the day?  This little girl's positive in-the-mirror affirmations!  I'm trying to get this stuck in my head on purpose...




Happy Weekend!
xoxo
jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan