Slider

you are loved

Sunday, December 4, 2011


I went to see Jason Mraz in concert this past week! It blew my mind. I can still hardly talk about it without my heart jumping into my throat. I've been a fan of his for years and have even seen him live before but something about this show and the timing of it touched me deeply.

If you don't know Jason Mraz, his message is so profound and poetic--he is so spiritually awake and it's reflected so beautifully in his songs. And then to have that message coming through a musician who is so talented and technically proficient? Heaven.

But even beyond the music, I was struck by how moved I was just to experience him doing his thing. He's such a shining example of affecting people by fully expressing all that he is, no holding back but no pushing either (kinda like that sweet tree on my street:)). He just lets Something Bigger move through him. To be in his presence and witness that wide-open-ness was the biggest blessing and like a lightning bolt of grace to my heart.

We all have that Big-ness available to us. We are so much more than the circumstances that we think define us. It's nice to be reminded, isn't it?

Here are some of my favorite Jason Mraz songs for you......:)


Jason Mraz by Jolie Jenkins on Grooveshark


love,
jolie


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan