Slider

cool stuff, vol. 7

Thursday, December 8, 2011



Hello Lovely People!

Can you believe it's already December 8th? Are you getting in the Holiday spirit? We put up our tree a few days ago and I've been listening to Christmas music over here ad nauseum--it's making me feel awfully Holiday-ish. And I'm planning on making some marmalade and baking some cookies for gift-giving soon. That always puts me in a festive mood. Hopefully I'll get my act together and post some of those shenanigans here. In the meantime, here are some funny/cool links for you to enjoy...

Did you know that WD-40 has over 2000 uses!?

How to prevent your iphone from being stolen.

Is Mercury in retrograde?

The treadmill would be so much less monotonous if we could all do this!

Gingerbread house ideas.

Ah-nold gives good commentary, yes?

This Back To The Future photographer's project is so cool!

This shopping prank cracked me up.

Gorgeous NYC Holiday windows!

Wait until you hear this mullet wet his whistle.

Happy Thursday:)
xxoo
jolie

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan