Slider

crazy things i've seen in runyon canyon!

Monday, July 18, 2011



Hi Everybody:)  Remember when I mentioned I was working on some video projects???  I'm finally ready to share!  I wrote a series of (very short) videos (in which I star) about the nut-jobs I see hiking in Runyon Canyon (for those of you who don't live in LA, Runyon Canyon is an urban hiking trail where all the LA weirdos go--including me:)) The first one is up on youtube today and I plan on rolling out the rest once a week.

I hope you like it!  Won't you please check out the link and watch?  Here you go!

xoxo
jolie

P.S  Major props and thanks to DP (graphics!), Shannon Stoeke (camera!) and Christopher Moynihan (music!)

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha! No way! And I thought we had weird people here in Portland:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.
    MY.
    GAH.
    Mini coughing fit from laughing.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan