Slider

cool stuff, vol. 2

Saturday, July 16, 2011


Happy Saturday!  I've been collecting some links for you that I love..........


Holy crap, this cake is amazing.  I can't recommend a better Birthday gift.  Or sugar coma entry point.

My new favorite foundation--like a serum and tinted moisturizer in one.  Genius.

My sweetest one-year-old niece can open an iphone.

Loving this hip-hop embroidery!

I plan on making this grilled corn tonight.

So that's how you do that cool hairline braid thingy.

Make your own body scrub.

Happy Weekend, Lovely Readers.  Have I told you lately I'm so grateful for you?

xoox
jolie

2 comments:

  1. One thing led to another...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kcdt4_5Ncc

    Very cool, 'newspaper nails'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you are the second person to recommend that serum. So I must buy it now.

    The corn is delicious looking. Have you tried Bobby Flay's Mahi Mahi recipe? It's to die for.

    Thanks for all the rad suggestions Jolie!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan