Slider

damn you, Buzzfeed!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014


Good Tuesday to you, lovely readers! I don't know about you but I cannot get anything online done in a timely fashion these days because of all the freaking things on the Internet THAT I MUST CLICK ON. Please tell me I'm not alone.

As a public service, I've selected a few choice tidbits from the "articles" I've read to give you a little more time in your day. You're welcome:

1. Keifer Sutherland is a twin.
2. An easy way to eat less: put the questionable/high-carb/fattening food across the room so you have to get up off the couch to reach it.*
3. A photo shot from above you is way more flattering than one shot from below.
4. If you want to look younger, don't sleep on your face.
5. Overweight men last longer in bed.
6. 'Viajou na maionese' is a Portuguese phrase meaning 'to live in a dream world' (literally to travel in the mayonnaise).
7. If I were a character from "Happy Days", I'd be Joanie.

*this justified a whole article

Along this theme, my latest piece for the Huffington Post is up and it's a quiz! How meta!

Quiz: Which Time-Sucking Yet Irresistible Internet Article Are You?

I hope you enjoy it.
I enjoy you.
xoxo
jolie

P.S. The kind people at The HuffPo chose this picture with my article and I could not be more pleased about it.

P.P.S. Clicking on this might actually be worth it.

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan