Slider

things I'm crazy about lately

Wednesday, April 10, 2013


Inspirational street art! (I found this about the artist, Morley--hope I see more of his stuff around town now that I'm looking for it.)


And inspirational house art! This person is my hero:




Making time for more heart-shaped cookies and affogato (this one's from Cook's County):




Sneaking out of baby showers to have photo shoots in fancy hotel bathrooms with friends (complete with props):




Watching Lena watch the backyard:




Taking pictures of people looking at pictures:




High-falootin' and super risky car coffee (I like living on the edge):




Plucots (and saying the word 'plucots'):



Hope you're having a great week:)
xoox
jolie

P.S. Some faves lately:

Just started this book and it's riveting.
Can't wait to try some healthy things from this cookbook.
I know I've talked about mascara before but this one is seriously awesome.
Revisiting this soundtrack and it's giving me so much nostalgic joy:)

1 comment:

  1. i love these photos - and that quote is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan