Slider

I love love

Tuesday, February 14, 2012


I wrote a 5-part love story with conversation hearts!

Part I:

Part II:

Part III:

Part IV:

Part V:

Ok.  So it's kinda cynical.  (I meant for it to be more funny than sad:))

Happy Valentine's Day! A bah-humbug attitude toward Valentine's Day has become de rigeur and I'm right there with you on the pressure to spend a ton of money on a mediocre prix fixe dinner. But what's so wrong about a day dedicated to telling people you love them? A day for love. I love it. I know it sounds so cheesy but I truly, genuinely mean this: I hope you spend some time loving yourself today too. The world would be a better place if there was self-love and acceptance running rampant.


More about Conversation Hearts.

If you're feeling a bit bitter, check out these: Bittersweets!  My favorite sayings include:

HE FIT
U FAT
and
U LEFT
SEATUP

If you're feeling romantic, check out these sweet Valentine Mad-Libs.

love love love
jolie
xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan