Slider

fully expressed

Wednesday, November 9, 2011



Among all the green that remains year round in Southern California, there's one fiery tree at the end of my street and I look forward to its colors all year. I think it was at its perfect peak right when I snapped this shot tonight and for the first time it occurred to me:

It is so fully being its fiery tree self, without boasting and without apology. And also not wasting any time being something it's not. It just fully expresses and then lets go without attachment.

We should all be so inclined.

xoxo,
jolie

3 comments:

  1. I just want you to know that you are a) awesome and b) a fine chef. I'd also like you to know that I did your "kale on a grill" recipe but I did it in my oven and it a) blew my mind and b) blew it again. 'Nough said.

    "....freedom is."
    -Camille G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo...nice to see something other than green in So. Cal...I'm hoping for the rain they are predicting.

    Nice street light too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Just completely, simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan