Slider

cool stuff, vol. 5

Sunday, October 23, 2011



I've been so touched by all of your lovely and heartfelt condolences about my Grandma.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I feel so much more closure after her touching memorial service.  And also after sharing my favorite of her cookie recipes:)

It's been a busy week.  My auditions were so varied that I felt a bit schizophrenic.   In a 36-hour period I played an OCD-riddled woman-in-love, a convicted murderer living in a psychiatric-ward, and a conservative 60s housewife. Yeeks!

Needless to say I'm getting back to myself this weekend (except a short stint playing crazy people in Runyon Canyon:)).  I hope you're enjoying yours as well.  Here are some fun things I've found on the web lately that you might like............



Loving all the music on PARENTHOOD like me?  Find it all here.

Best craigslist for-sale post ever written.

Brilliantly sarcastic responses to well-meaning signs.

If you see me making these, smack me up 'side the head.

I'm in love with this little girl!

Loved this optimistic article about being a fully expressed woman in Los Angeles.

My new favorite lipstick!

My new favorite moisturizer!

My new favorite nail polish!

The history of lyrics that aren't lyrics.



More fun stuff coming this week including a new RC installment and a recipe for granola that'll knock your socks off.


Happy Sunday:)
xoxo
jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan