Slider

nyc tunes

Wednesday, May 4, 2011




Are you like me?

Do you sometimes get weary of [Insert your city here]?

Are people there too nice/shallow/good-smelling?

Are you finding you need your space bubble violated?

And the need to hand-schlep anything you purchase along your way instead of loading it into the trunk of a pesky car?

Are you tired of figuratively 'pounding the pavement' and want to do it literally?

Do you long to be smooshed against a stranger and bounce along at super-high speeds in a hole in the ground?

Do you dream about smelling a mixture of hot bagels, taxi upholstery, urine, restaurant bleach, hot dogs and sidewalk?

Do you dream of suffering from Cab Whiplash?



If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you may miss and/or love New York.

As I gather up all my photos and links and stories I want to share from my trip, I made you with a little NYC playlist.  I hope you like it as much as I do:)

xoxo
jolie

1 comment:

  1. This made me melancholy for NYC!! THANKS for the new tunes I can paint by in my studio!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan