Slider

baby leo's garland

Thursday, April 21, 2011



I cannot get enough of this stinkin' garland.  The one I made six weeks ago is still hanging in my dining room despite the party being over for at least six weeks.  So when Veronica started asking me some questions about said garland to decorate her beautiful new baby Leo's christening celebration, I jumped at the chance to make some more.




Isn't it so happy?




Involved is an intense amount of cutting cutting cutting until your hand is cramped into a claw shape but I had company at my feet...




They hung it outside and it looked so pretty flowing in the breezy backyard.  




It was the most touching day with friends and family and singing and tacos in the shade.  What could be better?




xoxo
jolie

P.S.  you can find the pattern here.

2 comments:

  1. I love the garland so much almost as much as I love my friend Jolie!!! I am going to put them up in his nursery they are so beautiful. It must be nice to be so talented. I love the pictures, especially the one of my little baby xoxo

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan