Slider

sweet butter

Saturday, December 4, 2010


I went to Sweet Butter Kitchen with sweet Veronica yesterday (btw, you should check out her beautiful jewelry designs here! I have these and wear them at least bi-weekly). It's so nice to have a new lunch place in The Valley, which tends to have a dearth of great restaurants. I had such high hopes and SBK didn't disappoint. Check out the loveliness...


I had this delicious grilled vegetable salad with chicken and chevre...


...and this icy tea that was so refreshing...


V had this turkey sandwich with fig jam (YUM!)


They had lovely pots of herbs growing on the patio...



...and colorful jars of candy on the counter inside.



I wish I would've eaten one of those sugar cookies! Don't they look festive? Next time I shall enjoy one with the Best Coffee on the Planet.

xoxoox
jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan